OVERVIEW – FINANCE AND ACCOUNTING SERVICES
Taking into consideration the volatile dynamics of our global economic system, it has become a precondition for every business to consolidate their non-core financial services to ascertain a competitive edge. Today, CFOs and CPAs across the globe seek out accounting outsourcing firms that can assist them in reducing the company’s operating costs, increasing profits and establishing benchmarks for superior governance and conformity to regulations. That is exactly why the majority of them outsource accounting services to a third party company. We, at Audimux, fully grasp this compelling requirement of businesses and provide an extensive range of accounting back office services at competitive costs.
Audimux finance and accounting outsourcing services are outlined to support the client by setting up compliance and controls, equalizing expenditure and growth, cutting down the cash cycle and increasing the ROI. Size doesn’t make a difference for us & every client is equally important for us. We seek to serve you in the most efficient manner.
OUR FINANCE AND ACCOUNTING SERVICES
- Setting Up Chart of Accounts
- Billing for goods sold or services
- Recording receipts from customers
- Verifying and recording invoices from suppliers
- Paying suppliers
- Processing employees’ pay and the related governmental reports
- Recording depreciation and other adjusting entries
- Entering Bank Details
- Allocating the account entries
- Value-added bookkeeping
- Month-end or year-end closing
- Invoice imaging and storing
- Invoice approval
- Expense allocation
- Online payment approval
- Check processing
- Handling of vendor inquiries
- Order management
- Customer billing
- Customer aging
- Collections management
- Cash forecasting & reporting
- Bank statement reconciliation with your bank statement
- Credit card reconciliation with your statement records
- Matching of invoice with your ledger as well as journal entries
- Sequencing of checks
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Balance sheet
- Income statement
- Cash flow statement
- Bank reconciliation report
- Detail general ledger report
- Fixed asset account management
Audimux deliver internationally coordinated preparation of audited financial statements services to audit firms on a multinational level.
Clients benefit from a tailored approach to suit the requirements and complexity of their organization. The exceptional quality of firms’ audit work is rooted in the knowledge of the relevant international and national legislative and regulatory requirements combined with their innate local and cultural expertise. Audit services include:
What we do:
We prepare financial statements, do complete risk assessment, review and finalize the audit in the following way:
- Preparation of overall audit plans and continuous monitoring of audit activities.
- Preparation of Audited Financial Statements.
- Review of Draft Financial Statements prepared.
- Analysis of trends in Financial Statements. Ratio Analysis – Horizontal and Vertical Analysis of financial statements.
- Analysis between Sales from Bank Statements / Financials / VAT Returns.
- Testing and confirmation of material or significant balances and disclosures.
- Drafting of Requirements and collecting details maximum required data for audit from clients.
- Risk Assessment and implementation of Procedures to mitigate audit risk to minimum level.
- Preparation of Management Representation Letter (MRL)
- Prepared Summaries as per law of individual countries e.g in U.A.E – VAT Summary, DMCC Summary, JAFZA Summary etc.
- Analysis through VAT Rules.
- Preparation of Audit Reports
- Finalization of Audit
Audit firms around the world outsource their work to us such as:
Statutory Audits – aside from complying with regulatory demands, these independent reviews provide clients with insight on effective financial reporting and control mechanisms to enhance their business performance.
Due Diligence – enables clients to assess, manage and mitigate the risks involved with setting up and trading internationally either in their own right or in a joint venture or other arrangements.
Specialist Audits – provides clients with sector based insight on a wide range of vertical markets including charities, pension funds, financial services, public sector and banks.
Maximizing the value and effectiveness of the internal audit function requires an understanding of an organization’s objectives, risks, risk management priorities, regulatory environment, and the diverse needs of critical stakeholders including executive management, the board, audit committees, employees, and shareholders. Ultimately, these needs determine the risk profile of the organization and the strategic focus of the organization, resources and practices required of its internal audit department.
We can help you in following situations:
- You’re concerned that your internal audit function can’t keep up with the changing risks facing your business.
- You find it difficult to recruit and retain internal audit professionals in all of your key skill areas.
- You need to supplement your in-house internal audit function with specialist skills.
- Your internal audit function has insufficient resources to cover the geographic scope of your organization.
- Your organization considers internal audit to be a non-core activity so you want to find an external provider.
- You need to assess the effectiveness of your risk management, internal audit, and corporate governance procedures.
What We do:
We provide complete Internal Audit Services and perform internal audits with extreme quality. Our team is expert in:
- Initial planning of the job, walk through of system, identifying risky areas and preparing Systems Flow Charts.
- Assessment of control risk and designing the tests of controls for specific areas in consultation with the engagement manager.
- Conduct stock takes at the end of each month.
- Preparation of Quantitative Accounts and reconcile the Accounts with Production Reports, Sales Reports, Stock Reports and Yield Reports.
- Check the reconciliation of Daily Store Receipt with Purchase Order, Delivery Challan, Gate Arrival Report, Store Receipt Report and all the relevant documents.
- Power cost verification through checking of monthly powerhouse consumption, power generation, loads on machines, bills calculations.
- Verification of production and efficiency with standards.
- Wages and overtime control through checking employees’ strength with approved strength, overtime calculations and employees’ attendance records.
- Verification and analysis of sales and trade receivables by reconciliation dispatches with gate passes and loading bills.
- Verification of cash in hand through surprise cash counts.
- Verification of cash payments and checking bank reconciliations.
- Checking insurance policies to ensure that all assets (property, plant & equipment, inventories and cash) are properly insured for the risks pertaining to these assets.
- Comparison and analysis of expenses with approved limits and budgets.
- Verification of advance payments & settlement of advances.
- Verification of payments to suppliers and deduction & deposit of WHT.
- Determine compliance with Companies Ordinances 1984 (replaced by Companies Act, 2017), Income Tax Ordinance 2001 and Sales Tax Act 1990.
- Verification of Monthly Management Accounts and preparation of Monthly Operational Audit Reports.
- And all other internal audit functions related to accounts / finance / I.T and HR.
Whether a client is a multi-national group considering expansion into a new territory, or a business making its first international foray, or an individual moving abroad, it is essential that the correct tax planning is in place. With constantly changing tax regimes and cross-border challenges to consider, selecting the right tax consultant is crucial.
Audimux is proud to count some of the world’s leading tax specialists within our firms. These specialists help clients comply with complex cross-border tax requirements, whilst advising them on how to minimize their liability.
Member firms provide a wide range of clients with practical, hands-on, tax efficient advice.
Corporate clients – international tax services; cross-border investments; profit repatriation; mergers and acquisitions; transfer pricing; valuations; human resource; real estate; indirect tax.
Private clients – tax planning; personal tax; capital gains; inheritance tax and international tax advice.
Information Technology (IT) has become critical to the operations and competitiveness of organizations around the world. Effectiveness of IT support of the business is under the spotlight because IT is typically among an organization’s top five expenditures, yet research reveals that an average of 10 to 25% of a company’s total IT spending is wasted or used unwisely. In today’s regulatory compliance environment, it’s no wonder senior executives have serious, valid concerns about the IT systems and the extent to which they support business objectives and the risks IT poses in their organizations and the accountability of costs
- You have key business requirements that are not supported by IT systems
- You wish to automate or reengineer your business processes
- You wish to have a partner in selection or implementation of the right software
- You need a review or assessment of your IT function
- You wish to have the right IT organization in place to support business requirements
- You recognize the need to better align IT to the business
How Audimux can help you
We can help you to automate your business processes, resolve your information system issues, and align your IT function accordingly.
Our consulting resources have cutting edge expertise in leading ERP solutions such as SAP and Oracle as well as in core banking solutions. Our solutions are based on an in-depth understanding of your business process and pain points. We work with you to help you align your IT resources with your business objectives and structure them to minimize key business risks.
We have experience in handling all aspects of ERP projects life cycle including project management, installation on multiple platforms, business process design and mapping, configuration, training, testing, data conversion and validation, upgrade and support. Our projects are distinguished for solutions that:
- Are implemented on time, a rarity in IT projects
- Offer complete and seamless integration of systems across the departments in the company as well as across the enterprise as a whole
- Are based on best practices
- Provide accurate, timely and meaningful information for decision making
We review the IT function in relation to risk; improve the effectiveness of relationships between IT, the organization and with suppliers. We also work with you to improve the fit of services and solutions to the organization’s needs and in increasing the value of IT to the business.
Services that we provide
- Business Process Reengineering
- SOX reviews and controls in an automated environment
- ERP implementation services
- ERP project Management
- ERP appraisal consulting
- Post Implementation Reviews
- IT audits and reviews
- IT risk assessments
- Provide recommendations regarding IT governance, operations and organization
- Review of IT General Controls
Risk Management Services at glance
For the benefit of our clients we have set ambitiously high standards for ourselves with regards to competence and risk evaluation tools. As our client, you will be designated a risk management specialist, with the responsibility for coordinating and delivering on all services agreed with your company. At a glance, our service range comprises:
- On-site surveys and other risk evaluations with accompanying loss prevention reports. These reports, with risk improvement recommendations, are sent to clients within three weeks of each visit.
- Annual property loss prevention summaries with benchmarking evaluations
- Management briefings on current cargo and liability risks
- Management briefings on Health & Safety issues
- Risk management loss reports for major property claims
- Professional advice on a daily basis. This includes advice on construction projects, plant extensions or modifications, contractual advice concerning liability, technical advice on securing the load in special transportation situations, advice on Health & Safety.
- Regular information sharing regarding lessons from losses, industry loss drivers, emerging risks and loss prevention solutions.
Managing Property and Business Interruption Risks
In an analysis of property and business interruption risks observations, interviews and company documents are used to identify the company’s property risks with the desired level of detail.
Property risks analysed include e.g. fire, breakage, process and chemical risks, as well as construction and installation risks. Business Interruption risks involve property and interdependence risks, and the related analysis involves a survey of the clients’ various risk areas.
The starting point of a cargo risk survey may be an individual cargo transport, a project-like transport entity or the customer’s worldwide export field.
A good starting point for a successful transportation is reliance on high-quality transport operators, but the cargo risks should be surveyed first so that the related requirements can be set accordingly. Cargo risk analysis also involves judicial issues such as transport and cargo liability. Cargo risk analyses are generally tailored according to the needs of the customer.
Managing Liability Risks
A liability risk involves the threat of the company or individual having to bear the consequences of damage or of breaching standards due to operations, a product, an act or neglect.
A liability risk survey involves the analysis, through interviews and review of documents, of the company’s key liability risks. The liability risk survey can cover all of the company’s liability risks or only those of agreed sectors.
Managing Occupational Health & Safety Risks
When assessing occupational safety, key occupational accident and health risks are identified. In addition, measures performed to manage the risks are inspected, and suggestions for improvements are presented.